Unlock to All Networks - HTC Desire ONLY £5 while you wait ?

Hi there, I can unlock your HTC Desire mobile phone for £5 only, unlike many other internet sites and services, they charge anything from £12 onwards. It will only take 10mins You would have to come to me for the service. I can possibly meet you at a public location but this will incur an additional fee depending on where we meet. This is a genuine ad, you only pay once you are satisfied with the unlock. Please note, you must bring your own sims to make sure the unlock has worked. This is a risk free operation and will not damage your phone or software in any way. You will have to come to Cheetham Hill for the unlocking. I can currently on unlock the Desire model but will update this ad once others have been fully security tested and established. Contact me to arrange an appointment. I am willing to meet in Manchester city centre for a total of £9 to unlock your mobile. Thanks for looking