iPhone 4s 16GB Black UNLOCKED to all networks and a Case With Receipt And Warranty !

Here I have a black iphone 4s 16GB UNLOCKED to all networks. It was purchased from the Apple store in Manchester arndale centre for £499. I will send the original receipt as it is still under warranty as it was purchased on 17 Jan 2012. As it was purchased directly from Apple and not bought on a phone contract, it comes unlocked to any network. Ive hardly used it as I prefer my Blackberry, therefore it remains in immaculate new condition. The front and back have absolutely no marks or scratches as there has always been a screen protector on the front and a hard case on the back. The only sign of use is very very slight scuffing on 2 corners which are absolutely not noticeable unless you inspect it close up. I tried to picture this but it wasnt showing up in the pictures. I will also include the case, it is a very thin hard case which is perfect if like me you hate bulky cases! The box, charger etc will obviously be included. The earphones are still wrapped and unused in the box. Please do not email or text me with any silly offers.