Samsung galaxy s3 drivers ?

WHOLE SALE!! 5 Brand new Mobile phones all working..Collection or Free Shipping...
WHOLE SALE!! 5 Brand new Mobile phones all working..Collection or Free Shipping... 5x Brand new in the Boxes Complete with all Accseories (Unlocked) to any network, 2012 3.2 inch F8 Touch Screen Mobile phones. (White or Black or you can have like 3 white 2 Black if wanted a mixture let me know when we speak what you prefer or you can just have all 5 the same coulour..((£185)) for 5 all Can be seen working with a sim card in or out..I am in Thanet Kent collection from my home is available let me know for my address etc if intreasted or if you prefer and cannot get to me i can post via DHL or royal mail recorded delivery so you will have to sign for it etc will come packed securely, Free of charge if we can arrange a payment collection is prefered but postage is not a problem if needed feel free to ask. All Accept Normal standard Size Sim cards not micro sim works on all U.K networks. Works on all networks , Vodafone,T-mobile,O2,Orange,Tesco,Giffgaff etc and the rest of the networks. Each phone, with Touch Screen with MP3 with FM Radio Color Screen, 3.2 Mega pixel Camera with flash,1.0 mega pixel camera on front Calls, Video calls, Texts etc just as a normal smart phone.All can be seen working... great for gifts , Personal use, To maybe resell on or for the kids saves breaking a real 700 pound 4s these are good Quality I am in Thanet collection is available or if you cant get to me may consider delivering free of charge to the U.K get hold of me.. Each Phone Includes 1 * box 1 * Mobile phone 2 * batteries 1 * Manual 1 * USB charger 1 * USB cable 1 * earphone 1 * 4s protective case. All phones are English and all fully working thankyou for looking.