Samsung Galaxy S2 II i9100 Sim Free Unlocked WHITE*16GB*MINT* *

SAMSUNG GALAXY S2 I9100 - CERAMIC WHITE (UNLOCKED TO ALL NETWORKS) - 16GB The phone comes in its original box, with manuals and earphones. The phone itself is in mint condition - no marks or scratches. The handset was used for about 3 months old before I picked up the latest model the Galaxy S3. Only now I realise I should get rid of it as it is just collecting dust! The super AMOLED screen both saves battery over the traditional TFT/LCD and gives extraordinary image quality. Able to show full HD video playback and conserve power at the same power is an amazing trait that is only available in the Super AMOLED display. The 8 megapixel camera combined with a 16GB internal memor means the S2 also makes for a superb camera when out and about, thus reducing the number of gadgets you need to take to the park or even on holiday! This phone is superb, I would easily rate in the top 10 phones ever made (I sell phones for a living and this is still one the top sellers in the industry). Cash on Collection No Swaps No Paypal