Samsung GT S5220 Tocco Lite 2 with Orange SIM and £10 credit BNIB ?

Orange Samsung Tocco Lite 2 Mobile Phone ***PLUS Orange SIM, £10 credit and 8GB card included in sale!!!!!*** Brand new in box, with charger, earphones, manual etc. Used for a day. I BOUGHT THIS PHONE IN ERROR FROM ARGOS (serves me right for not reading the description properly!) They offer a NO REFUND policy on phones so I must now sell it to get my money back. I am not wanting to make a single penny from this sale just cover the cost of the phone. I can provide the receipt to prove this. **PHONE FEATURES** The Samsung Tocco Lite 2 features enhanced social networking services and robust multimedia capabilities within a stylish and sleek design. The perfect choice for anyone that likes to be connected at all times and needs a device to play, store and share the latest multimedia content, such as photos, videos and games. This handset comes with an Orange Pay as you Go SIM and £10 of credit Mobile phone features: Up to 625 hours standby time. Up to 880 mins talk time. Internal memory 20MB. Messaging: SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email and IM. Takes up to 32GB microSD memory card (8GB card included in sale!!!) Built-in Colour screen. Bluetooth. Vibration alert. FM radio. MP3 player. Size of handset H10.2, W5.8, D1.15mm. Weight 95g. Any questions please let me know.