Reset galaxy 18150 -

iphone 4S 16GB Factory Unlocked. 1 week old with warranty
Brand new iPhone 4S 16GB for sale. The phone is factory unlocked. The phone was given to me as a gift, but I already have a mobile that I am happy with, so that is why I am selling this one. The phone was only purchased 1 week ago, so the condition of the phone is perfect. There are NO SCRATCHES anywhere on the phone. I have only used the phone a few times to test it to make sure it works perfectly. Other than that, it has never been used. I have the original Apple Store receipt that I will give to you. The phone also includes all original accessories, the box, and a screen protector. Also included is a one year Apple warranty. My price is FIRM. Please do not waste your time making offers below £270. This is already a very reasonable and fair price. Please only contact me if you are a serious buyer. I will reply to you ASAP. I will delete this advert after the phone has been sold.