Where cath kidston singapore galaxy s2 -

Samsung Galaxy S2 (Brand New & Unlocked)
Hi, DO not get fooled by those seller who sell their Samsung Galaxy S2 on Gumtree at very cheap price and later claims insurance on that phone. As a result the buyer looses the money and looses the phone and suffers tremendous harassment. I have an unwanted upgrade for sell. I have the original receipt. Its the Samsung Galaxy S2. Its colour is BLACK . I just opened the box and inserted the sim inside to check if the phone is locked or unlocked(as it is an upgrade from virgin, I thought the phone will be locked, as they always lock their phone). Turns out the phone is unlocked. After realizing the phone is unlocked, I just placed the phone into the BOX and did not use it for a single second. So the Phone is brand new. As you already know all the features of the Samsung Galaxy S2 , I prefer not to write them in details here. Cash on collection only in East London or somewhere convenient. I will not accept Paypal. And I will definitely post the item anywhere, as I am well aware of the scams on this website. The price is fixed, I will not accept any offer. I will not accept lower prices for the phone. So please do not waste your time by sending offers. Reason for selling is that I do not have sufficient fund to finance my studies. So selling this phone to get some money to pay my tuition fees. That is why I am selling the phone. So please call me in 07769347621 for arranging a purchase. Thank you.