Apple iPhone 3G - 16GB - Black Boxed like new *

Apple IPhone 16 GB Black. This phone is unlocked so it can be used in any network. It is not a factory unlocked but software unlock. The phone is on firmware 4.2.1 rather than 5.1. So it is faster. If you upgrade you may lose the unlock and need to unlock again, Orginally on Tesco(02) network Last week I have spent £40 to change the Front screen and back panel, so it looks like new one. It comes with the origial box. Accessories included are wall charger, headphone and USB sync cable. I have also included the USB car adaptor for free. It is really good phone. I have spend £60 last week to unlock and to do all the cosmetic chages. It is a real stunner. I cannot post anywhere. Give me a shout if you have got any queries. The is activated and will work immediately as soon as you put the simcard. I think I have given enough info for the phone. No swaps please but offers welcome