I Pod Touch 8gb 4th Generation ?

I have an Ipod touch which I have had for about a year and i am needing a new one because of lack of memory. The Iopd has got a scuffed up back (As most ipod touches have) and a extremely small crack which is on the front but does not go over the screen at all and has not effected the quality of the product at all. The Ipod is updated to the latest software, and if you would like all music can be kept on for you. What you are getting is extremly good value and the crack in the screen can be fixed if you want to (but you will have to do that) I WILL ONLY POST UNLESS YOU SPECIFY DIFFERENTLY you can choose what stamp you want, AND I WILL NOT POST OUT SIDE UK (I will not post to northern ireland either) If you have any Questions please drop me an email or phone me at 01789751122 or 07810666135