Samsung 5830i bedienanleitung +

Blackberry torch 9810
Hi I am selling a unwanted gift wich is a blackberry 9810 torch unlocked to every network and also includes a free tmobile sim with 6months bbm. The phone has only been used for 2days and is still mint condition the only reasion I am selling this blackberry is becouse I find it difficult to use as I have always been a nokia person I am open to sensible offers and please no time waster. Item specifics Condition: New other (see details): A new, unused item with absolutely no signs of wear. The item may be missing its original packaging, ... Read more Brand:BlackBerry Contract:Pay As You GoFamily Line:BlackBerry Torch Operating System:blackberry 7Model:9810 Features:5MP HD VIDEO RECORDINGMPN:BlackberryTorch9810UnlockedSilver Connectivity:WI-FI . 2G 3G+Carrier:Unlocked Camera (megapixels):5MP WITH HD VIDEO RECORDERStyle:Slider Memory Card Type:8GIGCamera:5 Megapixel See reviews Detailed item information