GREAT CONDITION 16GB iphone 4. with box, charger,usb lead & instructions booklet. unlocked o -

I am selling my much moved iphone 4 because I have just had an upgrade. Its in great condition as it had a case on it the majority of the time. There are a few super fine hair line marks on the screen but this can only be seen when the phones off and you look up close. The phone functions normally. It needs a sim card obviously but I have reset it back to factory settings and wiped all data and content. the wifi works great, the volumes fine, the touch screen has no problems.....its like it was bought a few days ago really. I comes with the box, charger, usb wire and instruction booklet. Its been used on the three network recently but has been unlocked for all networks please email me if youre interested