Panasonic KXTG8013ES Silver Telephone - Triple. +

This triple set of Panasonic KTXG8013ESX cordless telephones combine a stylish and sleek silver design with great practical functions. Boasting a huge 200 name and number phonebook it comes complete with an impressive 14 hour talk time battery life, easy to read display and is even wall mountable. Brand New still in the box, My reason for selling them is that I have just got married and was given the phones as a wedding gift GREAT but someone else also bought me the same wedding gift. My Husband says I like to talk but come one 6 phones is a bit much lol. They are fantastic phones easy to set up, easy to use with great features such as: Large, easy to read colour display & icon menu Hands Free - talk on the phone without holding the handset 200 Name & Number phonebook Night Mode - disable ringtone during selected hours Please contact me if you have any questions Kind Regards Alexis