Samsung GALAXY S5830 Ace Black Carbon Fiber Skin +

I am selling a Samsung GALAXY S5830 Ace Black Carbon Fiber Skin. It is in excellent condition and I have never dropped it, I have taken really good care of this phone. It is also from a pet free house. This phone has got android in it so you can download tons of great apps. The phone is a 3G phone, which means it is very fast when browsing internet. It has WiFi built in so you can surf the internet using your home internet or any other WiFi hotspots. This phone comes with its original box and accessories (no earphone included due to hygiene reasons). It also comes with a white back cover. No scammers! Need the money ASAP! I will be accept any offer close to the original price. Get in touch with me by texting me or calling me - 07526190150